Radon Sump Adapter
The AK Radon Sump adapter is designed to be used with any existing, already installed sump basin sizes 18″ to 24″. This adapter will create a radon gas-tight seal around the existing sump basin, and it can be used with any 18” AK covers. Pictured above is the two-piece clear cover, which is also gasketed for radon prevention.
Installation Instructions (PDF)
Material: Hexene Copolymer of Linear Low Density Polyethylene
Weight: 9 lbs.
Warranty: One Year
• Creates radon gas-tight seal around pre-existing sump basins
• Accepts all AK 18” sump and sewage basin covers
• Max temperature: 140 degrees F
• Optional side venting location
• Molded inserts design protects screws from concrete corrosion
• Does not include cover. See below for links to compatible covers.
Features / Specifications
|Part Number||Description||Technical Drawing|
|AKP34000||RADON SUMP ADAPTER (NO VENT)||AKP34000 (PDF)|
|AKP34001||RADON SUMP ADAPTER (2″ VENT)||AKP34001 (PDF)|
|AKP34002||RADON SUMP ADAPTER (3″ VENT)||AKP34002 (PDF)|